The Cherokee County Attorney’s Office is responsible for the prosecution of criminal offenses committed within Cherokee County, Kansas. In addition, the County Attorney’s Office prosecutes Child in Need of Care (CINC) actions, juvenile offenders, and Care and Treatment proceedings.
- Sex Offender Sentenced May 24, 2019
- Lomax Sentenced for Fatal Attempted Home Invasion April 1, 2019
- Chetopa Man Convicted for Construction Scam March 4, 2019
- Baxter Spring Man Sentenced for Drug Charges February 13, 2019
- Galena Man Sentenced for Drug Charges December 11, 2018